Gondola is Open 7am – 9pm | MV Updates | Dial-a-Ride
Gondola is Open 7am – 9pm
The gondola opened today, with daily operating hours 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Buses will run after gondola hours until midnight between MV and Telluride (see bus schedule).
Protocols to promote passenger and staff safety include:
· No mask, no ride. Face covering is required on all public transportation. Operators will provide a mask if you don’t have one.
· Cabin Occupancy. One person or one associated party (i.e. family, people travelling together) per cabin.
· Cabin Cleanliness. Disinfected after each passenger disembarks, cabin windows will be kept open to ensure adequate ventilation, and advanced cabin disinfection methods will be in constant use.
· Hand sanitizer. Will be available at each station for passenger use.
· Recreational equipment. Passengers will be required to load their own equipment (i.e. bicycles, strollers).
Smoke in the Air
The smoke in the air today is coming from two fires south of San Miguel County in Montezuma County (East Canyon and Loading Pen). There are no active fires in San Miguel County. Please do not call dispatch regarding the smoke.
For more information on the fire, visit: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/6776
Mayor’s Minute. Today the MV Mayor’s Minute was published. Topics in this June Edition include:
· Village Court Apartments RFP
· Legal Services RFP
· COVID Financial Impacts
· Community Crisis Support
· Village Center Vibrancy
OUR VILLAGE – Stronger Together
Be an Ambassador for our community – Follow & share these 5 Commitments of Containment
Dial-a-Ride. Opened today, with operating hours 7 a.m. – midnight daily. Important - you must have your unique owner code and download the Dial-a-Ride App BEFORE you need to use this member benefit. If you are an eligible member and do not have your code or have not set up your app account, please follow these steps:
1. If you don’t have a code, contact Heidi Stenhammer at (please include your name and address of the property you own).
2. Download the Mountain Village DAR app on your iPhone or Android phone.
3. Enter your unique owner code in the app to confirm and set-up your account.
All rides must be scheduled using the App. For more information about the app and its functions, visit the TMVOA website here
Safety Protocols. Similar to riding the gondola, there are new safety protocols designed to promote passengers and staff safety, including:
· No mask, no ride. Face covering is required on all public transportation. Driver will provide a mask if you don’t have one.
· Occupancy. One household pick-up at a time. No combination and/or multiple pick-ups allowed.
· Vehicle Cleanliness. Drivers will disinfect all touch areas after each passenger disembarks.
· Loading / Unloading. Driver will open and close all doors. Please just sit back and enjoy the ride. No passengers allowed in front seat. Front bench seats have been removed from all vans.
· Hand sanitizer. Will be available in each vehicle.
· Recreational equipment. Passengers will be required to load their own equipment (maximum of 2 bicycles per vehicle).
Anton Benitez, President & CEO
Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association
Posted on 2020-06-15