The Dial-A-Ride service is free for up to 200 trips per residence, beginning this season through next Summer (Nov 2018 – Oct 2019), with a discounted rate of $15.00 per ride for additional trips which will be billed to the residence owner on a separate invoice. For your convenience, a report is posted below twice monthly so you can track usage at your residence.The first report of the 2018/2019 winter season will be posted in early December 2018.
Dial-A-Ride (970) 728-8888
Dial-A-Ride service is subsidized by Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association (“TMVOA”) through Telluride Concierge, LLC, a division of TSG Ski and Golf. The purpose is to provide free point to point transportation within Mountain Village to all residents and guests of Mountain Village with a valid address.
- Normal Hours of Operation: 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m., seven days per week during the summer and winter seasons.
- Extended Hours of Operations: 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m., Fridays & Saturdays from June 21 through August 31.
- To schedule a pick-up, please call (970) 728-8888 and provide your pick-up location, your destination and number of people in your party. A Dial-A-Ride vehicle will be dispatched to your location after verification of a valid address.
- All trips must be within Mountain Village, with the origin or destination of the trip stemming from a valid address.
- To be able to provide enhanced response times, the Dial-A-Ride operator will mandate a three (3) minute maximum wait time at drop-off, if round trip service is requested. Please ask your driver for more information.
- Telluride Concierge, LLC will not be required to service severely intoxicated or unruly customers.
- TMVOA and Telluride Concierge, LLC encourage group pick-ups. Your transportation may be combined with other pick-ups for efficiency purposes.
- Gratuity to the driver is encouraged.
- The Dial-A-Ride service is free for up to 200 trips per residence, beginning this season through next Summer (Nov 2018 – Oct 2019), with a discounted rate of $15.00 per ride for additional trips which will be billed to the residence owner on a separate invoice.
- For any issues or concerns with Dial-A-Ride service, please leave a message for TMVOA at 970.728.1904 ext. 6.