The Dial-A-Ride service is free for up to 200 trips per residence, per season, with a charge of $8.00 per ride for additional trips which will be billed on a separate invoice. For your convenience, a report will be posted twice monthly so you can track usage at your residence.
Dial-A-Ride service is subsidized by Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association (“TMVOA”) to Telluride Concierge, LLC, a division of Telluride Ski and Golf Resort. The purpose is to provide point to point transportation in Mountain Village to all residents and guests of Mountain Village with a valid customer address.
- Hours of Operation: 6:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., seven days a week and 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays through April 8, 2018. Service will resume May 24, 2018.
- Bus service is offered through the Town of Mountain Village during the off season. The schedule can be found here.
- Please call 970.728.8888 and provide your pick up location, your destination and number of people in your party. A Dial-A-Ride vehicle will be dispatched to your location.
- All trips must be within Mountain Village, with the origin or destination of the trip stemming from a valid customer address.
- To be able to provide enhanced response times, the Dial-A-Ride operator will mandate a three (3) minute maximum wait time at drop-off, if round trip service is requested. Please ask your driver for more information.
- Telluride Concierge, LLC will not be required to service severely intoxicated or unruly customers.
- TMVOA and Telluride Concierge, LLC encourage group pick-ups.
- Gratuity is recommended to the driver.
- The Dial-A-Ride service is free for up to 200 trips per address. After the 200th trip to the address, a charge of $8.00 per trip will be billed to the residence.
- For any questions on Dial-A-Ride, please call 970.728.8888.