The Dial-A-Ride service for Winter 2016/2017 is free for up to 200 trips per residence, with a charge of $8.00 per ride for additional trips which will be billed on a separate invoice. For your convenience, a report will be posted twice monthly so you can track usage at your residence.
Dial-A-Ride service is subsidized by Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association (“TMVOA”) to Telluride Concierge, LLC, a division of Telluride Ski and Golf Resort. The purpose is to provide point to point transportation in Mountain Village to all residents and guests of Mountain Village with a valid customer address.
- Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., seven days per week beginning November 18, 2016 through April 2, 2017 for the Winter 2016/2017 Season.
- Please call 970.728.8888 and provide your pick up location, your destination and number of people in your party. A Dial-A-Ride vehicle will be dispatched to your location.
- All trips must be within Mountain Village, with the origin or destination of the trip stemming from a valid customer address.
- To be able to provide enhanced response times, the Dial-A-Ride operator will mandate a three (3) minute maximum wait time at drop-off, if round trip service is requested. Please ask your driver for more information.
- Telluride Concierge, LLC will not be required to service severely intoxicated or unruly customers.
- TMVOA and Telluride Concierge, LLC encourage group pick-ups.
- Gratuity is recommended to the driver.
- The Dial-A-Ride service is free for up to 200 trips per address. After the 200th trip to the address, a charge of $8.00 per trip will be billed to the residence.
- For any questions on Dial-A-Ride, please call TMVOA at 970.728.1904 ext. 7.